To guarantee the highest quality media streaming you need to use one of our supported browsers:
- Firefox 3+ Download
- Safari 5+ Download
- Chrome Download
- Microsoft Edge Download
- Internet Explorer 8+ Download
- Safari Browser on iOS or APP on iOS 7+ Supported
- Android Browser or APP on Android 2.2+ Supported
- IOS 7+: iPhone, iTouch, iPad
- Android 2.2+
TLP Online can be accessed through the Safari iOS or Android browser on these devices with an internet connection:
- IOS 7+: iPhone, iTouch, iPad
- Android 2.2+
Blackberry, Palm, Nook, and Kindle devices have not been tested or do not currently offer web browsers which are compatible with this service.
TLP Online, your personalized sound brain fitness program is instantly available on computers and mobile devices with an Internet connection.
The Advanced Brain Technologies cloud-based media streaming platform stores and manages your TLP Online program. When you login from your web connected device, your program is delivered to you from our global network of secure cloud servers.
- Subscribe to the service.
- TLP Online stores and manages your program.
- Login and your program is instantly streamed to your computers and devices.
Using the two natural modes of hearing â through your ears and through your head â delivers a deeper listening experience than conventional headphones can provide. Not only does the Waves system make your daily listening more enjoyable, it accelerates and expands the benefits of your listening practice.
Computers and mobile devices have headphone jacks that are generally marked with a headphone symbol. Securely insert your headphones into the headphone jack.
TLP Online offers personalized sound brain fitness training built from an extensive and growing database of evidence-based music sound tracks. Listeners who have enjoyed the benefits of The Listening Program on CD or iPod will find new found benefits through TLP Online.
iOS 6 Update Safari Caching Problem:
Users may experience problems logging into their favorite websites, including TLP Online due to a recent update to iOS6 or having a new device with the new IOS6 on it. Until Apple fixes the problem, we have provided two options for getting around this:
Fix your IOS settings:
- The iOS6 update may have changed your Safari settings. Tap Settings > Safari > Accept Cookies and change it to "From visited" or "Always."
- Tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Web Site Data.
- If you are still having problems, it has been reported that setting the time one or two days in the future, and clearing Safari's cache and cookies, then resetting the date back to the actual date fixes this problem as well.
Switch to Chrome:
- Go to App Store and do a search for "Chrome" at the very top of the screen.
- A list of apps will appear but Chrome will most likely be the first from Google Inc.
- Touch to get Chrome with the green free button or the blue update button.
- Once selected, enter your app id and password.
- Once downloaded, select Chrome from your App screen instead of Safari.
- Enter tlp.advancedbrain.com in the address bar in the new browser.
- Log into your TLP Online account.
There are countless activities that will enhance the listening experience. Activities can range from relaxing to active, and should be age appropriate. They should match the listener's interests and align with their sound brain fitness goals. Most people will enjoy purely listening in a quiet space.
Quiet activities such as puzzles, blocks, and simple games are appropriate for children.
Fine motor activities may include bead work and handwriting practice.
Movement activities can include walking, balance board, and swinging.
Creative activities may include coloring, drawing, and painting.
Ideally listening should be active, with the intention to get the most from each fifteen or thirty minute listening session. The time goes fast so enjoy!
Your personalized sound brain fitness program is designed for listening 5 days each week.
Depending on your listening schedule you will either be listening to one or two 15-minute sessions, or one 30-minute session daily.
In a period of seven (7) days, two (2) days are taken off after a sequence of five (5) days in a row to allow time for brain integration.
Over the course of your listening schedule, it's inevitable that you'll miss listening sessions.
For best results, you should make a concerted effort not to do this, but when you do no worries. The TLP Online artificial intelligence system automatically adjusts your listening program based on your compliance. So, when you miss a listening session, next time you login, the correct sound track will be streamed to you.
Like physical exercise, you'll benefit from adopting listening as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Once you complete your core training, your program will focus your listening toward the main areas you want to improve your brain performance. As you reach and set new goals, your program will continually adapt and grow with you.
The goal is to achieve and maintain your sound brain fitness.
Go to the login page. We recommend bookmarking this page for easy access.
Login using your email/username and password.
If you forgot your login information, you can request it here: Forgot password?
For security purposes, we cannot see your password. You can request your password any time by entering your email address here. Forgot password?
You must use the email address used to set up your TLP Online membership in order to request your password.
If you subscribed to a single membership you have the option to add one additional member, or upgrade to a family membership for a total of up to 5 members in your membership.
If you are subscribed to a family membership, you will need to create an additional membership to add additional people.
TLP Online is a paid membership service. Please visit this link to view our pricing options. You must be logged in to view this page.
Yes, the Family Plan allows for a total of 5 members to benefit from TLP Online under one membership. This allows one primary member to add 4 members to one membership. Each member will have unique login information, and the primary member can monitor the additional members' use. Upgrade to a Family Plan here.
Yes, if you have a single member membership, you can add one additional member to your membership. Each member will have unique login information, and the primary member can monitor the additional member's use.
Add a member to a single membership here.
If you want to add more than one member to a single membership upgrade to a Family Plan here.
Yes, our products and services include; The Listening Program®, Healing at the Speed of Sound®, Sound Health®, Music for Babies™, BrainBuilder®, audio equipment, and professional training courses.
Advanced Brain is the leader in sound brain fitness and has helped hundreds of thousands of children and adults throughout the world improve their lives.
Your brain has a natural ability to physically change itself and strengthen its neural network in response to your experiences. This is called neuroplasticity, something which occurs throughout your lifetime.
The TLP Online music sound tracks contain sound processing technologies that are intended to improve brain performance. These are called neuroacoustic processes. These processes are employed at different stages of our music production; composition, arrangement, performance, recording, editing, and digital signal processing in post production.
At a fundamental level these processes enhance the brain's ability to discriminate; volume, frequency, melody, rhythm, time, and sound location. At times you will notice certain instruments become louder or softer in contrast to others, music moving from one ear to the other, have the experience of being surrounded by the instruments, more emphasis of low, mid, and high frequency sounds, and much more. And no, there are no subliminal messages in the music!
Executive function is an umbrella term for a set of high-level mental processes that control and regulate other abilities and behaviors. They include the ability to initiate and stop actions, to monitor and change behavior as needed, and to plan future behavior when faced with novel tasks and situations. Executive functions allow us to anticipate outcomes and adapt to changing situations.
Communication is your ability to exchange information, thoughts, and opinions through verbal and written expression including speech, language, voice and writing; as well as non verbal expression such as gesture, facial expressions, and body language.
Auditory processing is your ability to understand and make sense of what you hear. Difficulty processing auditory information can have a negative impact on learning, thinking, communication and relationships.
Social & Emotional
Your ability to relate to others, manage emotions, resolve conflicts, understand and respond to social situations is impacted by your social skills and emotional intelligence.
Your body and brain is hard-wired to react to stress to protect you against threats, whether real or imagined. But, if your mind and body are constantly on edge because of excessive stress in your life, you may face serious health problems. That's because your body's "fight-or-flight reaction" - its natural alarm system - is constantly on.
Motor coordination is the harmonious functioning of body parts that involve movement including: gross motor skills such as walking, skipping, running and throwing; fine motor movement such as handwriting, buttoning a shirt, and keyboarding; and motor planning, the ability of the brain to conceive, organize and carry out purposeful movements.
Your ability to express yourself creatively involves original and open thinking, imagination, problem solving, and movement to create something new and/or respond to opportunities.
Sound brain fitness is like physical exercise: everyone can benefit, whether training for a triathlon, learning to walk, or going through rehabilitation for an injury. Men, women and children of all ages, walks of life, and corners of the world have been helped to perform better in school, work and home.
The Listening Program® has helped people think, speak, read and write better, prepare for college entrance exams and athletic events, improve productivity, learn new languages and musical instruments, and even reduce stress and improve quality of sleep. Interestingly, this started with our focus on helping children and adults with cognitive, behavioral, and emotional difficulties as we continue to do today. With more than a decade of experience with hundreds of thousands of listeners, The Listening Program really is for everyone.
The Listening Program includes high-quality music sound tracks which are created specifically for use through stereo headphones to exacting audio production standards for maximum effectiveness.
You can choose from a selection of high-quality headphones here on the site when you create your account.
Speakers must not be used as they will not reproduce the neuroacoustic processing contained within the sound tracks. To listen through speakers is simply to hear the music. Listening through approved stereo headphones allows you to fully experience the wide ranging benefits of sound brain fitness training.
TLP Online streams high-quality music sound tracks to your Internet connected devices.
To get the most benefit from the music high-quality headphones are recommended. There are a range of approved headphones available for purchase through our online store. We recommend that you use one of these models. Please, do not use earbuds.
Waves multi-sensory audio system will provide the greatest listening benefits; in particular for listeners experiencing stress related symptoms, with sensitivity to sensory stimulation, or focusing on improving communication, social & emotional, and motor coordination.
- Introduce headphones first with music or videos the child likes. This will help you start off with a positive experience.
- The environment should be relaxing without any distractions â people coming in and out of the room may create additional anxiety for the child. Sitting in a rocking chair together is a great way to get them started. Introduce headphones when you child is at their best, not upset or tired.
- Always talk in positive statements: "It's time to do our listening" - "It's time to put on our headphones" maintain an upbeat attitude
- Be firm but kind and state your expectations â hands down compliance. The caregiver should direct putting the headphones on and off. If the child attempts to take the headphones off, stay positive and say: "Uh-uh, Headphones on please â headphones on". Then place the headphones back on their head and try to distract them with something the child can be engaged with during their listening.
- If these steps don't work (which they usually do), and the child really doesn't want to wear the headphones, tell the child you want will count to ten and expect them to wear them until you get to ten. Then keep putting them back on (staying positive and encouraging) until you count to ten. Then, you are the one who takes the headphones off, while congratulating the child for wearing them for 10 seconds. Each day, increase the amount of time â and by the end of the week (2 weeks max); the child will most likely wear the headphones with no compliance concerns.
- Some children are more comfortable sitting in your lap with some deep pressure or massage during the introduction of the headphones.
- Once the headphones stay on for 15 minutes, the child is generally compliant, won't resist anymore and is ready to begin their listening program.
- Have family members wear the headphones around the house, so the child becomes familiar with seeing them before they are introduced.
- Let the child see themselves in a mirror with the headphones on.
- Keep the headphones stored on a stuffed animal that the child gets to hold when they are wearing the headphones.
- Give the child positive reinforcement, a token (or whatever they will respond to) for a prize at the beginning of the listening â and explain that they'll pick out their prize after they're done listening.
- Stay with them for their listening sessions to make sure the headphones stay on. If they take them off, patiently put them back on, remaining positive.